Four times a year, Radical Routes meets do discuss proposals, introduce interested persons to the network and socialise
DATES OF THE NEXT GATHERINGS
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are some things that typically happen at gatherings:
- Applications for RR membership from existing or new co-ops are heard by the network;
- Loan applications from member co-ops or requests for a loan repayment holiday if they have financial trouble;
- A new piece of housing law may be discussed as different co-ops share experience of dealing with their local councils. We often discuss arguments that have worked in bringing about favourable outcomes for our co-ops;
- New or improved ways we can help each other or Radical Routes can be more useful to the world.
- Policy changes (usually relating to the point above);
- Work carried out by member co-ops is reported, and the next quarter’s work is shared out around the network.
- Bar, quiz, queer space, kids space, fire pit, games… and sometimes a little bit of politics too.
In addition there is a parallel programme of introductory workshops for new groups and individuals at every gathering, see image to the right.
Here’s a link to the most recent Newsletter (November 2020)